Ask me anything
TV JUNKIE (esp Castle, Arrow, Parks, Doctor Who)

    Is there a way to change autocorrect for just one document?

    Like, I want to create a short hand that I’ll only really ever use for this one transcription document. It’s talking about razors, for instance [don’t ask], and I don’t feel like typing razors all the time [it doesn’t really type well]. So if I wanted, say, rz, to autocorrect to razor, but just for this one document, could I do that?

    — 3 years ago with 46 notes
    #question  #documents  #microsoft word  #2010?  #shorthand  #shortcuts  #autocorrect  #or am i just lazy?  #i think i'm just lazy 
    1. everybodyandtelevision answered: just type it and use find and replace afterwards
    2. constarrynight posted this